Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
For Readers Of:
Healing An Anal Fissure by Sam Summers
List of Recommended Products
Using all of these products will help your fissure to heal faster and naturally.
(For easy access all images are hyper linked to the product page)
1. Dulcolax Stool Softener
2. Metamucil - Fiber
3. Tylenol - Pain Relief
4. Advil - Pain Relief
9. Organic H Salve
10. Doctor Butler's Ointment - Pain & Itching
11. Recticare - Itching & Burning
12. Recticare Wipes - Cleaning
13. Sitz Bath – for relief of spasm after a bowel movement
14. Sitz Bath Soaks - for use with the Sitz Bath
15. Aloe Vera - cools the itching & burning
16. Colloidal Silver Gel - antibacterial for burning
17. Organic Coconut Oil
18. Organic Shea Butter
20. Zinc Picolinate
21. Vaseline - Lubricant
22. Nutri Ninja - for blending foods
23. Miralax - Stool Softener
24. Miralax Sachets - Easy To Carry
25. Uriage Bariederm – provides a barrier to help with healing
26. Calmoseptine Ointment - soothes & heals
27. Desitin Cream – repairs & heals
28. Organic Wheatgrass Powder – antioxidant
29. Orthopedic Tailbone Donut Cushion – For Chair Support (Optional)
30. Hemorrhoids Complex (Optional) – use only if you also have hemorrhoids
31. Detachable Shower Head Hose (Optional)
32. Disposable Diaper Bags (Optional)
What Others Are Saying
"Thank you so much for this support. I followed Sam’s advice and within days I could feel a big change.
I’m no longer curling up on the bed (in floods of tears) after using the bathroom. The products are working and I’m glad that I don’t have to suffer on my own.
Knowing I can reach out
to someone who’s already been through this is priceless. "
- Jenny Falconer, Photographer
"I sit down a lot in my job. At first I didn’t understand why I got a fissure but now it makes sense.
I want to give huge credit to Sam and what he’s doing here. I don’t know anyone else that would bother to help others once they’re healed.
I’ve been to see my doctor but he doesn’t
understand what it’s like, the pain, the not being able to sit
comfortably… Sam has really helped and I’m grateful. Thank you my man! "
John Griffiths, Software Developer